How to Change Google Account Password: There are so many reasons for changing your password periodically, but don’t get yourself stressed up about getting it changed because whatever reason that may need you to change your Google account password; we will ensure to help you overcome bypass it with few steps and less stress.
is here to help you figure out how to solve your problems on your own without anyone’s help.
How to Change Google Account Password
To successfully change your password, kindly follow the underlying steps in order to change your Google account password manually:
1. Visit the link > accounts.google.com and next log in to your account.
2. After a successful signing in to your “My Account” next > click on the “Signing in to Google” link located on the left side of your screen, right below where it says “Sign-in and Security”.
3. Then click on the “Password” button.
4. Now log in to your Google account one more time using your email address and current password.
5. Once you’ve accessed your account enter your new password in the “New Password” box at the top of the page.
6. Confirm your new password by typing it again in the next field.
7. Finally, the last step that you’ll need to take is to simply click on the blue button that says “CHANGE PASSWORD”.
We are absolutely convinced that once you’ve read this entire tutorial that you won’t have issues changing your Google account password ever again. But in the case where you cannot achieve changing your Google account successfully even with this tutorial; we advice that you contact us by commenting your problem in the comment section.