How to Change Name on Facebook
Click the upside-down triangle representing Facebook’s Options menu and choose “Settings” from the drop-down list. From the General Account Settings page, select “Edit” beside your name. When ended up, enter your password and choose “Conserve Modifications.”.
See how to:
Changing Facebook sign in Name
- Click in the top right of your Facebook and select Settings
- Click Name
- Enter your name and click Review Change
- Enter your password and click Save Changes
Once you hit on Save Changes, reload or refresh or click on your homepage to see the new Facebook name. Please be careful of the name you choose because you will not be able to change your name until the next 60 days.
Limitations of changing Facebook name
Apart from Facebook mandating users to use their true names, they also enforces other constraints when changing your name.
- You can not use signs, numbers or unusual capitalizations like “jOHn BrADSforD.”
- All characters need to remain in the same language e.g. You cannot mix Chinese with English language.
- You can not utilize a label in the location of your middle name, nor can you use offending or suggestive language in your name.