Facebook Password Change: Facebook is a social media you use to chat with different people round the world, family friends. Also you get to chat with as much people just as you want to. Facebook allow you to send messages, videos, photos, and also get updates continually. So you need to keep your Facebook account secured by using a password for your account. If you have we will give you steps on how to change the password anytime you want to.
How to Change Facebook Password
Changing your Facebook password is a painless task. Just follow the simple step-by-step instructions below. Note: These instructions only apply to the web version of Facebook.
- Navigate to facebook.com.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Click on the small arrow in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- On the dropdown menu, choose Settings.
- In the left-hand panel, select Security and Login.
- Scroll down to the Login section and click on Change password.
- Enter your old password in the appropriate box.
- Choose a new strong password and enter it twice.
- Click on Save Changes.
If you use a Facebook app on other platforms—such as mobile, tablet, or smart TV—you will need to enter your new password when you use the app for the first time after changing it.