Facebook Group FAQ’s
How do I add new members to a group?
To add new members to your Facebook group:
- Go to the group you want to add new members to
- Click Add Members below the group photo
- Enter the names of the people you want to add and then click Add
You can also add people by entering their name or email address below Add Members in the top right of the group page. For all types of groups—Public, Closed and Secret—group members can add anyone who’s a friend of someone in the group.
N/B: As a member, if you add people to a group, a group admin may need to approve the request before they can join.
How do I delete a group?
Groups are deleted when they have no members. If you created a group, you can delete a Facebook Group
by removing all its members and then yourself. Admins can’t delete a group they didn’t create unless the original creator chooses to leave it.
To delete a group:
- Go to the group you want to delete and click Members below the cover photo
- Click next to each member’s name and select Remove from Group
- Select Leave Group next to your name once you’ve removed the other members
Note: Deleting a group is a permanent action that can’t be reversed. If you’re an admin, you can archive the group instead.
How do I archive a Facebook Group?
You can archive the group instead of deleting it. When a group is archived, it won’t appear in search results to non-members, and no new members can join the group.
To archive a group:
- Go to the group you want to archive and click below the cover photo
- Select Archive Group
- Click Confirm
This article have been very straight-forward on creating a facebook group but you can click here to quickly CREATE FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups