Before you proceed, it’s important you know what you really want: Do you want to delete your Facebook account or you just want to take a break. If you just need a break, click here to deactivate Facebook Account. Deactivating Facebook is way different from just account deletion.
Here’s what you need to note:
- You’ll need to issue a request to have your account permanently deleted.
- Be sure to know that you won’t be able to retrieve nor reactivate that account or the data.
- Finally, to delete you Facebook account permanently, issue your request here. Click this link
THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE YOU DELETE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT :
- People won’t see the account on Facebook again.
- It could take about 80 – 90 days for the total deletion of everything you’ve posted. Example: Photos, Status, Updates and any other info stored in backup systems.
- Friends might still have messages from you even after you delete your account. That information remains after you delete your account.