Delete Facebook Account Permanently
These are some basic steps that are needed to delete your Facebook account permanently. Just follow the steps accordingly.
1. Open Facebook account by logging in with your credentials.
2. Tap on a drop-down icon on your right side click on that Icon.
3. When you click on this drop-down Icon you will see a list of options like this. Click on Setting.
4.After clicking on Setting you will get a page at the bottom of the page you will get a link Download a copy.
5. You can take a copy of all your post before deleting Facebook account permanently. Simply click on Download a copy.
6. When you click on Download a copy a new page will open. On this new page click on Start My Archive. Click on Start My Archive your data will be downloaded when Facebook is ready with your content.
7. Now go on this link Facebook help.
8. After clicking on that link a new page will appear. Click on Manage your Account.
9. A drop-down will appear. Click on Deactivating or Deleting Your Account.
10. On this page click on How do I permanently delete my account.
11. After that, a page will appear like this click on Let us Know.
12. Next, it will ask for confirmation. Click on Delete My Account.
Your FB Account will be Deleted Permanently in Minimum 14 days or Maximum 90 days.
Please share this article with your online friends. Thanks a million time!!!