Do you want delete instagram account?
Despite growing with over 100million users, not everyone loves the visually enabled social media platform. For lots of people, it is about pictures and images. Instagram has grown to become the choice platform for people who have love for visuals.
With Facebook recently acquiring instagram for up to $1b, then it is sure to be the next big thing when it comes to social networking site.
But what if you are not really interested in keeping your Instagram account? So how do you delete Instagram account?
There are other social media platform like Pinterest that depends solely on graphical or visual content but with its recently acquisition, Facebook seems to have its boost to the social networking platform.
Things to Know Before You Delete Instagram Account
- It can not be undone. Once you delete your Instagram account, it is gone forever
- You need your password and username
- You can only do it from a laptop or desktop. You ca not delete your account from your mobile app.
Delete Instagram Account: Below are a few steps that will help you delete your Instagram at ease.
SEE ALSO: How to Delete Skype Account | Deleting Skype Account
The steps (Delete Instagram Account) :
- Log in to your account using a desktop or laptop computer. (Note: You cannot delete your account through the app using a mobile phone or tablet)
- Click on your username at the top.
- Click on the “I’d like to delete my account” link located at the bottom right corner.
- Confirm that you really want to close your account and that`s it!.
Have you deleted your Instagram account? Are you considering it? What about other forms of social media platform do you feel like deleting? Share your thoughts and experiences below.