Our conventional browser allows you to view Facebook mobile website each time you want to access Facebook. This is a limitation as you may lack access to some cool features of Facebook full site mobile login version.
In today’s article, we will look at how to access Facebook desktop view while using mobile device.
As we have said earlier, all features of Facebook.com are not offered on Mobile App and even in the mobile web version of Android browsers.
Let us get started on how to use Facebook.com desktop full site variation on your Android mobile phone.
Facebook Full Site Mobile Login
Table of Contents
Note: The complete section of Facebook may not be smooth and straightforward in navigation on a few of the web browsers. So, attempt the methods on various internet browsers on your device to see which one is suitable.
Stock Android Browsers
This technique to see desktop FB on web browser deals with all stock Android browsers in addition to on some other internet browsers like Dolphin, Quick and so on.
- In the address bar of the browser, type,” about: debug” and Enter.
- Now open Browser Menu => More => Settings.
- Scroll down and click on UAString.
- By default, UAString is set to Android, alter it to Desktop.
- Now you can load the FB website thoroughly version on your Android gadget
Other Internet browsers like Chrome or Mozilla
- Open FB website on Chrome or Mozilla browser.
- Now click three dots on right top or menu option on the internet browser.
- Now look for the option named Desktop View or Desktop. Make it possible for the Desktop view.
- Refill the Facebook website and take pleasure in the desktop version with fully loaded features.
I hope this article was dope. Please take some seconds to hit on the share buttons below!!! Thanks. If you have any issue converting Facebook mobile view to desktop view, please do well to leave a comment below.