Facebook page is a public profile specially designed, structured and created for businesses, celebrities, education and other related functions. A Facebook page does not work like a personal profile because facebook pages gain ‘fans’ and not ‘friends.’
Any FACEBOOK USER within minutes can create a facebook page with his account. It’s free and easy as there are no charges attributed to it. However, creating a Facebook Page and creating a great Facebook Page are two different things but you should be very exceptional and stand out towards creating a great one.
Don’t be deceived you don’t have to be a web designer, programmer or technology genius to create Facebook-Page, therefore follow up the steps on how to create a great facebook page as listed below:
Hints On How To Create And Promote A Facebook Page
⦁ Choose a great username; The username you choose for your FacebookPage will also appear in the URL for your page. There are already a lot of Facebook Pages, so your first choice might be unavailable. That is why it’s extremely important that you create a Facebook Page and get your username as soon as possible. Even if you don’t plan to aggressively use Facebook today you might want to in the future. Get your username now, so you will have it when you need it.
⦁ Give key details in the About section; Your Facebook Page includes a small About section where you can include a couple of sentences about your business or organization. Do well to include the most relevant information about what you offer to your audience, so they instantly understand why your page should matter.
⦁ You should provide as many details and info as possible in full About description; Once your Facebook Page is active, you can log into your account and Tap the Edit Info button to add details and useful contents. Fill in the much basic information you can to tell your entire story and fully explain what your business or organization does, where you’re located, how to get in touch with you, and so on.
⦁ Create a fabulous cover photo visual to Capture attention of your viewers; Choose a cover photo that is visually dynamic, capture’s people’s attention, and lures them in to take a closer look at your Page content. Don’t forget that you can include a marketing message in your cover photo in cases of business. Be sure to follow Facebook’s current standards and guidelines related to cover photos, which you can find on Facebook Page Help.
⦁ Choose a suitable profile picture for your page; Your profile picture is the smaller image that appears on your Facebook Page, and it is your ”alter ego” on all posts you publish on Facebook. The photo you use must be the one that exactly reflects your brand because the more people see it, the more they will recognize it and associate it with your brand.
⦁ Ask your Facebook friends to like your Facebook Page; Once your Page is set up, use the handy invite option to invite all of your Facebook friends (or a group of your Facebook friends) to like your Facebook Page through a Facebook direct message.
⦁ Create some content to make your Page look useful; Start creating useful, meaningful, interesting and entertaining content that your target audience would want to read and see. This includes photos and posts, and you must make sure tag people. NOTE; Nobody will access your page if it has no attractive content.
⦁ Promote your Facebook Page; Use Facebook social plugins to enable people to like your page directly from your website and blog or to like your website and blog content and go further to share it on their own Facebook profiles with just a single click. There are also social plugins that enable you to show your Facebook Page updates on your blog or website.
What You Must Do After Crating A Facebook Page
- PUBLICATION OF YOUR PAGE WHEN IT HAS BEEN FULLY CREATED; There is an opportunity for you to make sure that people only see your Page when it’s finished by keeping it unpublished and mute while you’re creating it, after which you can change the details in your Settings tab any time you wish.
- DO WELL TO START POSTING THINGS IMMEDIATELY; If you want your Page to be active, functional and very informative before you start promoting it, start posting updates about your business, special offers and lot more. Learn about publishing posts to your Page
- TURN ON MESSAGING; Connect with customers one to one on messenger. This is simply because messaging on your Page makes it easy for people to contact your business with questions and feedback. Learn about using Messenger for Understand your Page’s results
- Click on Insights at the top of your Page to see how people are following and engage themselves with your business on Facebook.through this you will learn how many people your posts are reaching and much more. Learn about measuring results on your Page customer service.
How To Add People On Your Facebook Page
As an admin, you can add people to your facebook page by following up this steps:
- Click on settings at the top of your
- Click on Page roles
- Type a name or Email and select the person u want to add from the list that appears
- Click editor to select a role from the drop-down menu
- Click on Add and enter your password for confirmation
How To Invite People To Like Facebook Page
check out the processes with which you can invite friends to like your page:
- Go to your page
- Tap invite friends to like this page
- Click invite which is next to the friends you want to invite
Are u a Facebook user and you haven’t gotten a page yet, create one and enjoy it values.