Facebook Switch Accounts – How You Can Switch Accounts on Facebook: If you manage a lot of Facebook pages, and find it difficult to constantly log in and out your different pages, then this post id for you.
The Facebook Switch Accounts has been added to the Facebook features, to help make it easier for users to move between Facebook pages or accounts without having to log out.
If you’ve had to deal with managing several Facebook accounts or pages, then it can become a pain sometimes, with changing Facebook identities. This means that you had to log out of your current Facebook account and then log back in. But with the new updates and additions now in place, you do not need to do that anymore. Now, just underneath your Account tab, you will find a new option to perform Facebook switch accounts.
How to Switch Accounts on Facebook | Facebook Switch Accounts
If you want to know how to switch accounts on Facebook or perform the Facebook switch accounts, then read below:
- Once you are logged in to your Facebook account, you will find the image just at the top part of your page.
- The icon represents a navigator, to switch between Facebook accounts.
- Just click on it, and it will allow you or your family members to easily and quickly switch between Facebook accounts while using the same computer.
- Afte you click on it, you will see a list of accounts already logged on the computer, just click on the one you want to log on to.
- You can also choose if you want to save your password or not for faster login. If you select Remember my password, then you’ll remain logged in to Facebook without having to re-enter your password each time you log in.
- For extra security, you can also remove saved login information from your account.
- Still on the Facebook switch accounts, if you do not want any information about your account to be remembered by a computer, just remove your account by clicking the X found next to your name after logging out of your account.
- Remember, on this Facebook switch accounts, you will need to remove your account each time you log out.
To make a user experience even more fun, Facebook has made it possible for you to store information for up to 10 Facebook accounts on the same computer. To avoid Facebook fraud, it’s advice that you only keep the Facebook accounts of people who regularly use the computer.