Experiencing a business failure? Then why don’t you try the FB Advertising? The FB advertising will help you boost your business to the next level. There are lots of business owners out there that are suffering from lack of growth in their business. This has made them run from one place to the other, looking for how they can support their business. Well, no need for that because the FB advertising will help you boost your business, get customers for you and also make you earn lots of cash. The FB advertising is a feature on Facebook that allows you to advertise your business and make it public for everyone on the Facebook platform to see. But before you can make use of it you must create an account on Facebook and also you must be up to 18 years and above.
How to Create a Facebook Account
Creating a Facebook account is not hard, but we have come to know that not everyone knows about the internet like some others do. So I have decided to show you how you can create an account on Facebook.
- Now visit the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- After that simply click or tap the “create new account” at the top or bottom of the Facebook page.
- When you have done that, you can now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and also the date of birth.
- After that, click the signup button at the bottom.
- Now you will receive a text from Facebook.
- The text contains confirmation digits to confirm your Facebook account.
- Type in the digits in the confirmation box.
- After that click the “continue” button below.
When all these steps are followed correctly, then you have successfully created an account.
Some Ad Formats on Facebook
Do you know that the Facebook ads have formats? Well I will tell you some of these formats to make you understand better.
- Image format.
- Slideshow format.
- Carousel format.
- Event Responses format.
- Page likes format.
- Post engagement format.
- Offers format.
- Instant experience formats.
- Collection formats.
These are some of the Facebook ad formats.
How to Create a FB Ad
Well this is what everyone has been waiting for, how they can create their own FB ad. Now if you want to create a Facebook ad, then you must follow the procedures listed below;
- First and foremost login to your Facebook account.
- Now click the “create” link at the top of the Facebook page.
- When you have done it, select ad.
- After selecting ad, choose your objective. To make sure you choose the right ad objective, you must answer the question “what’s the most important outcome I want from this ad?” now it could be sales on your website, also downloads of your app or even increased brand awareness.
- Next select your audience, now using what you know about to reach them, such as age, location, and other important details.
- Then decide where to run the ad, you can select, Instagram, Facebook, messenger, audience network or across them all. Also in this step, you can choose to run ads on a specific device.
- You can now set your budget. You can enter your daily or lifetime budget, and also the time period during which you want your ads to run. Now, these limits mean that you will never spend more than what you are comfortable with.
- When you have done that, select or pick a format. You can choose from six ad formats, they are designed to work on every device and connection speed. In this step, you can also choose to show a single image or video in your ad, or use a roomier or multi-image format.
- You can now place your order, now when you submit an ad it goes to the ad auction which now helps you to get it to the right people.
- Lastly, measure and manage your ad. When the ad is running, you are able to track the performance and also edit your campaign in the ads manager. To see if your ads are being delivered efficiently and make tweaks and also adjustments as needed.
Then your ad is fully created and can now be showed on the Facebook platform.