Ever since Google upgraded her account management platform a lot of individuals have been experiencing difficulties when trying to carry the most basic tasks such as changing or updating their Google account password. Based on the increasing rate of cyber crimes and hacking, one has to constantly change his/her password only if you use the 2-Step Verification login method, a process that helps you protect your Google account with your password, as well as your phone.
This article is to guide you on how to change/update your Google account password successfully without difficulty.
Learn How to Change Google Account Password
There are numerous reasons for which one should change password to their Google account periodically, So whatever your reasons might be just know that we are here to help you out.
Adhere to the steps below to change your Google account password manually:
1. On your browser visit accounts.google.com and log in to your account, if you have.
2. After signing in to your account, click “My Account” and then click the “Signing in to Google” link located on the left side of your screen, below where it says “Sign-in and Security”
3. After which you click on the “Password” button. (See image below)
4. Then log in to your Google account one more time using your email address and current password.
5. After you have accessed your account enter your new password in the “New Password” field.
6. Confirm your new password by typing it again in the next field.
7. Finally, the last step that you will need to take is to simply click on the blue button that says “CHANGE PASSWORD”. (See the image below to truly understand how the last three steps of this guide work)
And you are done, so Easy i guess! I am now certain that once you have read this guide you won’t face problems or issues changing your Google account password ever again.