Tips & Warnings.
- Any of your verified Facebook good friends, any pals of pals and anybody in a shared network can poke you. The same guidelines govern individuals you have the ability to poke in return.
- Concealing a poke from view dismisses it permanently. Facebook keeps no long-term record of the pokes that you have gotten.
- Examine that the e-mail address and mobile number went into in your account settings are precise to make sure that poke notices reach you.
Where can I see how many pokes I’ve sent?
You can see how many pokes you’ve sent on your pokes page. It will begin showing your pokes activity with a friend after you’ve poked them more than once.
If you’re having trouble finding your pokes page, try searching for https://facebook.com/pokes in your browser.
What is Poke on Facebook?
Some people have wrong understanding that poke at Facebook is symbol of disturbing.Following are the correct meanings of Poking at Facebook.
1. A “poke” is basically someone trying
to get your attention It’s one of the
meaningless features that are used
just to annoy someone.
2. If you poke someone not in your
network and they poke back. You can
view their profile even if your not their
3. A poke is when you allow someone
to see your Facebook profile for 3
days, so they can know who you are
and hopefully add you as a friend.
Please kindly share this Facebook Poke guide with friends on Facebook!!!