If you use an Android phone, it is quite easy to send photos or videos to other devices by using the Bluetooth, NFC or the Android Beam on your Android Phone.
But if you are making use of an iPhone, it may be difficult to send Videos from iPhone to Android, and there are some reasons for this issue. First, Android devices do not have the Air Drop option to send/receive videos, photos, quickly and Apple does not let third party applications to send videos from iPhone to Android by using the Bluetooth found on the iPhone. But there are still ways to send videos from iPhone to Android Phone in the following 3 ways below:
1. Send Videos from iPhone to Android – Send Videos from iPhone to Android Phone Via IM services – Facebook Messenger/Google Hangouts/WhatsApp
This is a popular method to send Videos from iPhone to Android Phone. You can use the instant messaging apps like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Viber or Skype.
Before you begin, both devices (iPhone and Android) should have installed the same IM service. And in case you are making use of Facebook messenger, both users account on both devices should already be friends with each other.
Even though this method seems very easy to send videos from iPhone to Android Phone, it still comes with some problems.
- First, you will only be able to send the videos that is taken from the camera of your iPhone or that is forwarded by another user. This means that you will not be able to send the videos found in the Video library on your iPhone.
- Secondly, the quality of the videos sent will not be the same. This is because every IM service compresses the videos before sending them. In other words, it means that the quality of the videos will ot be the same, and will be ruined if you send it using WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Viber.
2. Send Videos from iPhone to Android – Transfer Video from iPhone to Android via Emails
This method of sending Videos from iPhone to Android Phones is quite unpopular or even hidden. Using the Email application on your phone to send videos from your iPhone to an Android Phone is possible. And even though you cannot directly add the videos in the “mail” application, you can send them by using the share button in the photos application.
After you have sent the videos, log in with the receiver’s email address and then download the sent videos on your Android device. Although this method looks easy, it is not as it seems. This is because you cannot send videos that are longer than 25MB from your iPhone. Also, the videos that are recorded i the latest iPhones are up to the 4K quality, which is quite bigger than 25MB. Using this method will also require an internet connection.
3. Send Videos from iPhone to Android – Send Video to Android Phone Using Cloud Services like Google Drive or Dropbox:
This method of sending videos is by using the cloud services like Google Drive or Dropbox. Both Apps can be found in the App Store and Google Play Store and works quite well for most of the users.
Also, you will need to upload the videos on one device and they can easily seen on the other devices. If you have limited videos on your iPhone and you want to share them with Android users fast, then this method is the easiest and also best.
On the other hand, you will also require a stable Wi-Fi connection to add videos, photos from your iPhone or download them on your Android Phone. And also, if you are making use of the Free cloud storage service, you will also have to follow the limitation rules of that required cloud service.