Facebook notification can be really annoying, especially when you’re trying to have some productive work done. Here is how to turn them off immediately.
How to Remove / Delete / Turn Off Facebook Notification
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the “Account” link, located at the top right corner of the page. Click “Account Settings” from the drop-down list that appears. The “Account Settings” page is displayed.
3. Click “Notifications” from the menu on the left side of the page. The “Notifications Settings” page is displayed.
4. Scroll to the “All Notifications” section of the page. A list of all notifications types appears, each with a check box next to it. Notifications you are subscribed to will have a check in the box, either under the “Email” column or the “Mobile” column.
5. Click the checked box next to each notification type you wish to remove. This will remove the check mark from the box and remove you from receiving the selected notification.
How do I choose what I get notifications about?
- Click at the top-right corner and select Settings
- Click Notifications on the left
- Click to adjust how you get notifications and what you get notified about