The best ways to see your Facebook Timeline profile as a public user to monitor who sees exactly what on your Facebook profile. How To View Your Facebook Profile as Public.
Together with the Facebook Timeline upgrade, Facebook has likewise offered users with the chance to release “public” status updates.
Although this is a cool function, you might wish to carefully keep track of which of your Facebook posts have been published openly to guarantee that you have not revealed specific info to the whole world that you did not suggest to.
Thankfully, Facebook has supplied a simple method to see your Facebook profile as a public user.
Actions to View Facebook Profile as a Public User:
- Browse to your Facebook profile page.
- Click the “equipment icon” beside the Activity Log link.
- Click “Consider as …”.
4. Now have a look at the area that appears above your Timeline profile. Rather of going into a good friend’s name in the text box, click the link in the paragraph above that is identified “public.”
5. You can now see your whole Facebook profile as a public user would see it. This consists of status updates, photos, likes, and so on
6. Additionally, you might go into a good friend’s name into the text box and see your profile as another user.
7. If you discover that a lot of your posts show up to the general public, you can follow my tutorial on ways to make the old post just noticeable to good friends. How To View Your Facebook Profile as Public.