Using the Facebook marketplace on the web is very simple and has a lot of benefits. Normally most individuals using the Facebook marketplace uses the platform on their mobile and smartphone devices. With the ability to use it on the web (web marketplace), it is now possible to view a full-screen big PC or desktop to use the Facebook marketplace. This provides an enhanced view and allows most individuals to see what they are doing better. Without doubt, buying and selling have been the major source of living as it is the only way to acquire the money necessary to get the things you need to survive.
The web marketplace is a very simple yet enhanced platform. Normally anybody using the platform should not have issues with it. However there are some who do not understand something’s like where to click and where not to click on the platform. For this reason, I will give you one or two guidelines on how to handle yourself on the web marketplace. But before that, you have to access the platform.
How to Access the Facebook Marketplace on the Web
In other to access the platform, follow the steps below.
- Go to www.facebook.com and login your Facebook account. To login your account, simply enter your login details into the specified boxes and click on the login button.
- On any Facebook page you find yourself, locate by the left column under the explore section the “marketplace icon” and click on it.
- If you do not find the “marketplace” icon you can as well try this link https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/ if the link displays and error message, it means that you are not yet eligible to use the marketplace platform.
Above is how you can simply access the Facebook marketplace for free. Now that you know how to access the web marketplace, you can learn one or two tips about handling yourself around.
The Facebook Help Center
The Facebook help center is one of the major guides to help you find your way around the web marketplace if you are really interested. The help center is totally free to use. On the help center, you can ask any question there is to ask about the web marketplace and get answers. To access the Facebook help center, follow the guidelines below.
- Go to the Facebook website www.facebok.com and login your Facebook account.
- Now tap on the question mark icon by the top right side of the screen.
- From the dropdown, tap on the “help center” icon.
That is all for accessing the Facebook help center. Now you can ask any question you want about the web marketplace.